Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My First paid Cake



I made this cake for my sister's friend, at frist she wasn't going to have a cake but her family talked her into it. It was a lot like my little brother's cake but she had a green accent instead of yellow. I was really proud of the job I did because I feel I am just getting better with experience. I couldn't have done it without the help of my husband, and wouldn't have gotten the job without my sister. So a big thanks goes out to both of them.

4 comments:

Kati said...

This cake is beautiful!! You do such a great job! You are so talented.

Shelise said...

The cake is so pretty. But, what I am really writing about is your new baby girl. Congratulations... yes, Kelli told me. And I love the name Lauryl. Let me know if you need anything. We need to get together when you are feeling up to it.

Anonymous said...

I found ya! Thank you for doing my cake! It was beautiful and almost completely eaten! Congrats on the baby Girl, Lauryl is a beautiful name (then again I am Lauren and I am biased). Thanks again!

Ludlows said...

Kristin I was blog hopping and found yours and was really excited. I love this cake! How is life treating you?

My Minky Blanket designs

 In my last couple of posts I've mentioned making minky blankets for the Hooper Holiday Boutique, and I'm sure people wonder why are...