This cake was done for a surprise party, it was the 10th anniversary of surviving being struck by lightning. The family loved the cake. I have 2 more cakes coming in this next month, maybe even three. The family that had me do this cake was the same one that had the teddy bear picnic cake. I took the pictures before I cleaned up my mess, oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Minky Blanket designs
In my last couple of posts I've mentioned making minky blankets for the Hooper Holiday Boutique, and I'm sure people wonder why are...
-
I made this cake for my sister's friend, at frist she wasn't going to have a cake but her family talked her into it. It was a lot li...
-
This Cake was decorated for a little girls second birthday. I think it is the best cake I have done. Of coarse I think that will all of my c...
-
This cake was so much fun to make!!!! I am so glad that I had a chance to make it and that the couple let me figure out the best way to deco...
No comments:
Post a Comment