Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Sewing Messes

 Yesterday I mentioned seeing my neighbors room for her embroidery supplies and machines ( yes machines) and thought I'd show you what my room looks like when I start crafting. This is in my bedroom. 


And this is in my front room.
 

I've been busy creating things for a Holiday boutique on November 28th. Inside that black bin are minky blankets. I'm hoping to sell some fleece slippers, minky blankets, and machine embroidered towels and aprons, with a few different gift baskets. Here's hoping I'm successful. 

Anyway back to the reason for showing my different messes, I sure wish I had a craft room. I've threatened to make my kids share rooms again to get a craft room but no one is on board. Oh well someday I'll get my wish, and my husband will get his "man craft room." 

Happy crafting everyone! 

Kristin 💖

No comments:

My Minky Blanket designs

 In my last couple of posts I've mentioned making minky blankets for the Hooper Holiday Boutique, and I'm sure people wonder why are...