A little over a year ago I was at my neighbor's house and discovered that she had not one but three embroidery machines. Let's just say that there was a little bit of jealously, as I was leaving her house, after seeing her craft room filled with towels, and other blank items ready for her to embroider to make gifts for anybody. Of course I went home and immediately told my husband about it.
A couple months later my husband got me an embroidery machine for Christmas. I was so surprised because I never in a million years thought that he would have remembered how cool I thought they were, and that I would like one. I was also so excited until I realized that I needed to purchase thread in order to use it.
I waited a couple of months before I could order some thread, and a bit of research because.... Amazon... sometimes you don't get the quality product you are expecting. I'm glad I waited and looked around because the thread I ended up getting has been wonderful with my machine, and lasts forever!
Anyway it's been a few months since then and I've been experimenting with the included patterns on my machine, and some purchased patterns. I've been making gifts for my family all year, and have been enjoying it. Here are a few items I've done recently. Enjoy!











No comments:
Post a Comment