Thursday, November 12, 2020

Fleece Slippers

 About 6 Christmases ago I wanted to start a tradition for making something for my family. I wasn't in the market to make pajama pants for everyone because of time and money. So I went to Pinterest and found a pattern for fleece slippers. They were an instant hit! The kids loved them!

 As I mentioned yesterday there is a holiday boutique here in the city I live in and in addition to making minky blankets I decided to make these slippers. I hope the shoppers there love them the way my family does. 

 
And yes this is how I have to take pictures of us wearing our slippers. I usually do different fabric for the boys than the girls but last year a friend purchased the fabric and we made slippers for both of our families.




Have a great day!

Kristin 💖

No comments:

My Minky Blanket designs

 In my last couple of posts I've mentioned making minky blankets for the Hooper Holiday Boutique, and I'm sure people wonder why are...